A few simple reminders before you go to the IDT website:
2) Before ordering please make sure to consider the 14 assay/ sample configurations available for you to use with SmartChip MyDesign and the 6 configurations we use at Wafergen to prepare SmartChip User-Defined Panels. You will need to determine which configuration will be the most efficient for your experiments.
3) Customers often choose the MyDesign option for small projects and predispensed SmartChip User-Defined Panels (ie., primers added at a WaferGen facility and shipped to you) for projects that will use more than 10 chips.
4) For predispensed SmartChip User-Defined Panels one assay is to be reserved for exogenous controls.
1) Your special discounted pricing for being a WaferGen customer will automatically be filled during the ordering process.
2) You will have a choice of how the PrimeTime Primers are delivered:
3) You will have a choice of where the PrimeTime Primers are delivered:
7400 Paseo Padre Parkway
Fremont, CA 94555
NOTE: If you choose to have assays shipped to WaferGen for dispensing into SmartChip User-Defined Panels, please remember to contact WaferGen for a quote and obtain a purchase order for the dispensing and shipping charges.