Target Enrichment for
MOST ACCURATE TARGETED SEQUENCING – ROUTINE COVERAGE OF GREATER THAN 98% AT 100x
UNPARALLELED UNIFORMITY WITH GREATER THAN 98% TARGET COVERAGE
SUPERIOR FLEXIBILITY IN DESIGN AND OPTIMIZATION OF TARGETED PANELS
HIGH-THROUGHPUT qPCR AND GENOTYPING
5,184 WELLS – 100nl WELL VOLUMES
FLEXIBLE USER-DEFINED SAMPLE/ASSAY CONFIGURATIONS
AUTOMATED LOADING OF YOUR SAMPLES AND ASSAYS
TARGET mRNA, microRNA, lncRNA
ACCESS TO GREATER THAN 800,000 ASSAYS
DEVELOP YOUR OWN UNIQUE SNP PANELS
VALIDATE NEXT-GENERATION SEQUENCING (NGS) AND GENOME-WIDE ASSOCIATION STUDIES (GWAS)
APPLICATIONS FOR PROBE-BASED CHEMISTRIES
AUTOMATE YOUR NEXT-GEN SEQUENCING WORKFLOW NOW
TRUE WALK-AWAY SOLUTION
VALIDATED NGS REAGENT KITS
UP TO 96 LIBRARIES IN 24 HOURS
December 18th, 2014
- Advanced Molecular Diagnostics Company, Admera Health, Implements WaferGen’s Next-Generation Sequencing Sample Prep Platform for Clinical Testing Read...
November 7th, 2014
- WaferGen Bio-systems Announces Third Quarter 2014 Results Read...
October 30th, 2014
- WaferGen Bio-systems Announces Third Quarter 2014 Conference Call Read...
October 20th, 2014
- WaferGen Bio-systems Announces the Launch of Exome Capture Solutions on Its Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Sample Preparation Platform Apollo 324™ Read...
October 17th, 2014
- Versatility of WaferGen Bio-systems Next-Gen Sequencing (NGS) Sample Prep Solutions to Be Showcased at the American Society of Human Genetics (ASHG) 2014 Meeting Read...
News and Events
Visit WaferGen at ASHG 2014, Oct 18-22, in San Diego, CA Read...
Visit WaferGen at Next Generation Dx Summit, August 19-21, in Washington, DC Read...
Visit WaferGen at BIOMEDICA 2014, June 17-18, in Maastricht, Netherlands Read...
Visit WaferGen at The Clinical Genome Conference, June 10-12, in San Francisco, CA Read...
Visit WaferGen at ESHG 2014, 31 May – 3 June, in Milan, Italy Read...
Next-Generation Targeted Sequencing
WaferGen Biosystems is an innovative life science company offering genomic tools for whole-genome, targeted resequencing, genotyping and expression genetic analysis. The Apollo 324™ is our fully-automated walk-away library preparation solution for whole-genome and transcriptome Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS) applications. The Seq-Ready™ TE workflow, powered by the SmartChip™ massively-parallel singleplex PCR technology, is an affordable and simple one-step target enrichment and library prep workflow that delivers excellent sequencing coverage for easy implementation in clinical labs benefiting clinical customers from improved accuracy and precision. Our SmartChip™ Real-Time PCR System is a next-generation genetic analysis platform for profiling and validating molecular biomarkers. It provides a range of high-throughput capabilities including microRNA, lnc RNA and mRNA (gene expression) profiling as well as single nucleotide polymorphism (SNP) genotyping.